Thursday, 29 July 2010

Vintage lace

Hello, hope your enjoying your summer holidays wherever you are. Its been a bit dull here today and cooler than yesterday too.
Went into town this morning and into the local craft shop and bought some cosmic shimmer mist so i'll be having a little play with that later :)
Anyways onto my card I've made it for 2 challenges Just Magnolia for their theme "vintage" and Wild orchid crafts challenge for "lace". I've used Happy tilda and coloured her with promarkers
the papers are wild saffron from K and co, card is Su, punch is Martha Stewart ( that I've borrowed from my lovely friend :) and the lace,crystal drops and flowers are from wild orchid craft. I've edged everything with distress inks. I've also added stickles to my flowers but it doesn't show up too good on this picture.
i think my kids are playing " how many kids from off the estate can we fit on the trampoline" lol today! At least they're out in the fresh air, having exercise and fun....at the moment....
DH home soon so must start thinking about tea ttfnx

No comments: