Tuesday, 7 September 2010

Pearls and pins


As I said yesterday it was my sister wedding anniversary and this is the card I made for her and her hubby. After inking all those edges I had super grubby inky fingers lol!
I used a meljens image called kitty cat love and coloured with promarkers. I was aiming for a sepia look on the image. Flowers, pearls and pins are woc and I'm going to enter this card into their challenge which is pearls and pins :) Papers are cosmo cricket.
Not a lot to tell today its calmed down a bit as the big 2 are both at school this after and me and Ollie get to chill out a bit before we go get them.
Thanks for dropping in.
oxoxo

4 comments:

Kathy said...

Oh this is just adorable Debbie!! I love all your pretty details and the colors are gorgeous together! This is such a sweet image for an anniversary card!!
:)Kathy

Elizabeth (Beth) Moore said...

This is so adorable! You really should consider entering some of your pretty projects over at Papercraft Star. It's a unique challenge blog that allow participants and the public to vote on their favorites, the challenges are posted way in advance to give you plenty of time to get your projects ready and you can win prizes too! http://www.papercraftstar.blogpsot.com

Dena said...

Oh those kitties are too cute! What a great card! Your doily is a great touch!
Thanks for joining the WOC Challenge this week!
Hugs, Dena

Kianel said...

Gorgeous creation,
love from France, Kianel.