Sunday 6 September 2009

A lovely day

I've had a lovely day today. I have shared a very special day with my little sis and kids. It was her wedding anniversary today and we celebrated with roast dinner and a drop of asti! ( Day2 on diet-I was naughty and had a glass of asti but a super angel whilst they all ate their cheese cake. said polishing halo lol!)
All the kids had a great time and lots of giggles as they played dress up with the mounds of dressing up outfits my kids have in their wardrobes. I managed to catch Ollie as "Spiderman" and showing his muscles :) the others were a bit too shy.
This is the card I made for my sis and her hubby.
I used the baroque motifs stamp set. I love this swirl definately one of my faves.

I made a little box (Lauren Meaders fold and go) to put some little choccies in.
And after a phone call from said Hubby yesterday I made this card for him to give to Heather.
I adore these papers (Bloom and grow, my minds eye)
The image is a hangler coloured with water colour wonders.
Anyway their all asleep now and its a big day for eldest as she goes to senior school tomorrow. I think I am more nervous than she is lol!
Tflx

No comments: