Saturday 12 September 2009

Sneak peeks

This gorgeous box is a class over on U Stamp fall 09 by Becky Roberts. I love Becky's tutorials and was really pleased when it was announced she would be one of the class designers.
There is a huge box bit at the top for goodies and a draw at the bottom to keep some cards in.
The stamp set is a newbie, Good friends by Stampin' Up!
I have also used my favourite colours choc chip and rose red.
Here's the box with the cards. I've made them the same but different IYKWIM lol!
And a close up of one of my favourites. I've also used the for you stamp from the all occasions stamp set.
On a different note I'm off to get weighed in the morning. I don't think I've lost any but I'll be upset if I haven't because I've been really good! Lol!!!! I'll let you know :)
Bella is fast asleep and I should be too. Bet she wakes up as soon as I shut the door! I had to get up a couple of times in the night cos she was crying so much. Didn't take long to settle her though.
Tfl x

No comments: