Monday 26 October 2009

Anyone for a cuppa?

Just a quick one tonight as its late ; ) I have been asked to make a tea bag box by a lady who I'm doing a class for tomorrow. The template I have used is a Lauren Meader one, Forkeeps {sake} and also the idea!
I've made 2 as I wasn't happy with the first one (!) This one uses papers from the ski slope collection, choc chip and old olive c/s and Flight of the butterfly and Pocket silhouettes stamps.
I've used the lace edge border punch which I love! The ribbon around the lid is pretty in pink taffeta ribbon. I cut the slot for the teabags to come out with the word window punch and 3/4 " circle punch and a die cut for the base.
This one uses old olive, close to cocoa and real rust c/s and spiced cider dsp. I punched a circle for the cup sliced a bit off the top and adhered it upside down at the bottom. I made a handle with the oval and the word window punch. I matted onto old olive and close to cocoa after stamping the swirl from whimsical wings on it.
Tfl x

3 comments:

Robyn - injoystampin said...

Thank you so much for sharing such fantastic projects. You did a great job on them. I think they are both very lovely. Clever idea!

"Injoy" stampin',
Robyn C.
Co. Kerry, Ireland
www.injoystampin.com

Unknown said...

great job!

Keri Blake said...

I love Tea ideas and this one is a wonderful project! Both samples are wonderful and I especially like your "punch" tea cup!! Thanks for sharing your beautiful work with all of us!
~ Keri

www.inkinalatte.blogspot.com