Monday, 26 October 2009

Anyone for a cuppa?

Just a quick one tonight as its late ; ) I have been asked to make a tea bag box by a lady who I'm doing a class for tomorrow. The template I have used is a Lauren Meader one, Forkeeps {sake} and also the idea!
I've made 2 as I wasn't happy with the first one (!) This one uses papers from the ski slope collection, choc chip and old olive c/s and Flight of the butterfly and Pocket silhouettes stamps.
I've used the lace edge border punch which I love! The ribbon around the lid is pretty in pink taffeta ribbon. I cut the slot for the teabags to come out with the word window punch and 3/4 " circle punch and a die cut for the base.
This one uses old olive, close to cocoa and real rust c/s and spiced cider dsp. I punched a circle for the cup sliced a bit off the top and adhered it upside down at the bottom. I made a handle with the oval and the word window punch. I matted onto old olive and close to cocoa after stamping the swirl from whimsical wings on it.
Tfl x

4 comments:

Kelly said...

Congratulations! I just wanted you to know that your project will appear on the Yahoo Group Late Night Stamper’s blog finds of the day for Oct. 28. Want to receive your own copy of the blog finds of the day? Join us at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/stampinuplnstampers/

www.injoystampin.com said...

Thank you so much for sharing such fantastic projects. You did a great job on them. I think they are both very lovely. Clever idea!

"Injoy" stampin',
Robyn C.
Co. Kerry, Ireland
www.injoystampin.com

Angi said...

great job!

Keriout said...

I love Tea ideas and this one is a wonderful project! Both samples are wonderful and I especially like your "punch" tea cup!! Thanks for sharing your beautiful work with all of us!
~ Keri

www.inkinalatte.blogspot.com