Monday 23 November 2009

These cards are for my next class on Wednesday. We are using 3 different stamp sets and making 6 cards. I've tried really hard to prep well so all the ladies get them finished in our alotted time!
The blue and white cards use the Silent night stamp set and although you can't tell from the picture they are very glittery.



These ones use the kraft card, merry moments dsp and the tree trimmings stamp set.






This last set have to be my favourites! I love the colour scheme (its almost amythst, certainly celery and regal rose) So not christmassy but christmassy if you know what i mean lol! I've used the Sparkly and bright on them and also the sparkly wheel.
Anyway I have to run I have 24 advent boxes to make before the1st which is creeping up far too quick!!!

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

Lovely class projects. I agree, the Sparkly & Bright one is my favourite. I bet your ladies will love them.