Wednesday 13 January 2010

How cold!

A little scallop envelope treat boxe and a card holder for you to look at today :)
The scallop envelope is another svg template from Dan 99.
Been browsing some fab blogs this week and have seen these made on Patti Lee' s blog using the big shot die.
She has some super projects with tutorials for you to follow! What a fab lady:) Thank you.
On both projects I have used the Love you much stamp set and on the box of cards I've used the kaleidoscope dsp.

Its been so cold here today and snowing all day I've had extra jumpers on! This is my little Bella enjoying the snow this morning she and Holly had great fun jumping around in it.
Back to work tomorrow Jamie still not better but safe enough now to go to my mums. Oh got to get up sooo early ... and drive on all that ice :(
Ttfn x


No comments: