Tuesday 9 February 2010

This little box is a total case from Andrea Walford's blog. I'd had a really busy weekend a couple of weeks ago and just needed to make something! The only thing I have done differently is use the heart stamp on the kraft card at the front. I have put some love hearts in mine for hubby, he loves them!
Again the stamps are Love you much and choc chip, real red and kraft card...they go so well togrther!
This is another card, same colourway and stamps as above with some ruby red dsp from the little hostess pads. The label is a svg file from Heather M.
Ollie had a better night last night and we all got some sleep...the wonders of piriton! Hes got a spot right on his lower eyelid though and it looks really sore, bless him.
I have been working on my next class projects so will post those pictures soon.
Tfl x Going to make some tea :)

No comments: