Monday 1 March 2010

Wow! What a weekend.

We have had the best weekend! We've been keeping secrets from my mum and dad for a month and its been hard. It was there 40th wedding anniversary on Sunday and on Saturday we celebrated with a suprise party. Above is the cake me and Heather made between us and below are the cupcakes I made.
This is my mum and dad arriving. They were genuinely suprised... I was convinced they knew but they said they didn't. I'd gone up for breakfast on Saturday morning as dad was trying to bring up the meat for Sunday dinner so I told them I was going out shopping for the rest of the day!

We asked for people not to get gifts but if they wanted to they could give a donation to kidney research. So far we have £170!!
Below is the card I made for them.



Its a stair step card like the one on Jenny Moors blog.
I have used ruby red and very vanilla cardstock and stamps from Simply said and Mr and Mrs. I made my flowers as post below and distressed and inked everywhere.
i'm so proud of my mum and dad reaching 40 years of marriage.. seems so very rare these days.
Will be back soon with details of our new March promotion, some blog candy to celebrate my birthday on 15th and details of the March class! Phew!
Tfl x


No comments: