Monday 12 April 2010

Pretty gift boxes

Just a couple of photos of some pretty gift packing (template from Lauren Meader). I have stamped bella toile on regal rose card, I inked round the edges with regal rose ink and then with close to cocoa to make it look a bit aged and distressed. I have sewn the card onto the base template and cut out a label and stamped with a sentiment and added to the front.


I made a flower after seeing this tutorial here.
I used the scallop circle punch ( 4 in pretty in pink, 4 in regal rose) and inked as before addding the close to cocoa and then scrunching up the paper to add to the distressed look. I've added part of a 5 petal flower for the leaf.
My gifts inside are some shower gel, lotion and a face mask.
I really enjoyed making this gift box and loved adding the stitching.
Tflx

1 comment: