Wednesday 11 August 2010

Fishy wishes

Time for another Tiddly challenge! This week Christy and the team want to know whats through your window???
I have had this image of Pearl the mermaid coloured for a while so as I got my brain cogs working I thought about these diorama cards I've reduced 2 more of the images in size and coloured them with promarkers and then covered them with stickles.
For the diorama card I cut 2 pieces of cardstock at 8.5 x 5.5,and scored at 2" on each end I then cut another piece of card at 6.5 x 5.5 and scored 1" at each side. I then ran it through the big shot with a circle nestie (1 at each side and then 1 in the middle) Then the smaller piece of card fits inside the bigger 2 pieces.
I have decorated the card with the something fishy jumbo wheel from SU and added some "bubbles" with crystal effects and 3d some more fish and the added the 3 mermaids on to the card. The sentiment is computer generated.
Tfl x

4 comments:

Christy/Tiddly Inks Digitals said...

Awww, that is super cute...I wanna see the inside now...LOL

DonnaMundinger said...

So precious! Looks like an underwater party! Thanks for joining the Tiddly Inkers! xxD

Larissa said...

Super adorable! The cute fishes are perfect! Thanks for joining us at the Tiddly Inks challenge!

Hugs,
Larissa

Lissa said...

This is adorable & Pearl is one of my favorite stamps that Christy made... ;) I also want to see inside now...

Thanks for playing along with the Tiddly Inkers this week... I hope to see you again next week!
HUGS!
~Lissa