Wednesday 22 September 2010

Another easel

Hi guys long time no blog lol! Loads happened over the weekend. DH and kids have gone to usa for a wedding (I couldn't get time off...and finding it very hard :( ) But I did spend a lovely weekend in Harrogate with ma and pa (lol) and little sis at my cousins bbq (bloody freezing I might add!) We spent Saturday browsing the shops in Harrogate and went for a cuppa in Betty's tea rooms (Yes and I had cake... very sweet cake) and then on sunday I went to the flower show (very cross that said cousin did not have party last weekend when it was the craft show...grrrr) but the flower show was lovely and so was the huge chunk of lemon drizzle cake i consumed too :)
I did however find these little beauties in a craft shop for making this lovely shape for my easel card. I think they're called go kreate but I'll have to check.
Anyway wedding was today and I've been blubbering over pics  paul has sent me on FB, my kids look gorgeous x
Thanks for popping in
hugs xx

1 comment:

Claire said...

Aw what a shame you couldn't get the time off - I think a sicky may have been called for - very unfair! I love Harrogate and glad you got into Betty's, I love it there. Your card is amazing, I love the shape and of course my fave James the Bear stamps! Great. Hugs, Claire x