Monday 13 September 2010

LOTV wedding card

I
I've been busy this weekend trying to get this card and box finished, but I seem to have had loads of interuptions with one thing and another that its only got done today!
It's for a very special wedding happening next week, unfortunatly I won't be able to be there so I needed this to be extra special.
I have made an easel card and rounded the bottom corners with the big corner rounder punch. I stamped the LOTV wedding couple and coloured with promarkers and then used UTEE to make the cracked glass.
All card and papers are SU inked and distressed. I've added WOC flowers and lace.
The sentiment is SU curvy verses.

I've made a box to keep it safe and I'm going to bubble wrap it as it has to go all the way to America  later on this week. I've mirrored the design on the card with just part of the image cut with a nestie.
I hope they like it!
Tfl x

No comments: