Sunday 10 October 2010

Atc challenge

This week has been a strange one! Everyone has been getting over jet lag and I think I came out in sympathy with them, Ive felt so tired! Anyway I've managed to put together this little atc card for the Tiddly Ink challenge, I'm on a halloween drive now so be prepared... I've used the candy avengers image and given her some googly eyes to add to her disguise! The sentiment is waltzing mouse, I can t remember the papers (sorry) but I will look them up for next time as I've bought a few in this range. Cardstock is SU.
Just a short one today as I have some tidying up... it was the wedding reception over here last night and after us all getting ready the house looks like the honey monster has visited :) Have a lovely day we have sunshine here tfl x

5 comments:

Loopylou. said...

awww, she's a cutie !!!! thankyou for getting tiddly with us this week, hugs Lou xxxx

Christy/Tiddly Inks Digitals said...

Hehehe....awww, too cute and funny. :)
This is adorable. :)

I hope you feel better next week. :)

Christine said...

Aw, this is so cute! Love her eyes :)

mfc.melissamade2 said...

So funny - love the eyes! Great ATC!!
Melissa

DonnaMundinger said...

HeeHee! What a cutie! Love the google eyes! Thanks for joining the Tiddly Inkers this week! xxD