Friday 15 October 2010

My Princess

This my beautiful girl when she was bridesmaid in Disney a few weeks a go. I'm gutted I wasn't there as everyone looks so lovely and the experience was very emotional by all accounts. Purple was the colour theme throughout but could I find a piece of patterned paper (or card for that matter) in my stash to match the sash on Lauras dress??? So instead i opted to pull out the olive green colour in the bouquet.
 I have used kirsty's Wednesday night crop sketch, and I was watching the live stream too its a lot of fun Kirsty is fab, I'm just a little shy about joining in with the chat yet.
i love how its all come together without the purple colour in it, the dp is basic grey sweetpea jack, and the green is scenic route ( I think its a bit I found in my scraps box) the label is one I had in a scrapagogo kit, flowers are from woc and the letters are the same as last weeks (I know!) but I thought they were best match.
I love the circle with the gems on def my fave bit.
Tfl x

1 comment:

Lou said...

Hi!Oh how gorgeous does your Daughter look,what a fantastic experience for her too and a very pretty scrapbook page Debbie!!
hugs Lou.xx