Monday 31 January 2011

a little early :)

Ha! So this is my first christmas card of 2011... I'm going to try and make one everyweek, the theory is that I will have more time to make handmade gifts instead of job lots of cards...hmmm we'll see.
Sorry the picture is a little blurry, light wasn't great yesterday.
I've used some gorgeous wild orchid craft flowers and my lovely magnolia with a star. Papers are left over mitten weather from cosmo cricket.
Well today I have decided to start jogging... there said it. I have been out for 10 minutes today (gotta build up slowly lol this girl ain't fit!!) Really want to try and keep it up. Early days though, let you know how much I ache hee hee.
Enjoy the rest of your Monday, need to go and fill my cupboards.

1 comment:

Claire said...

This is a fab Chrimbo card, love it. Hugs, Claire x