Wednesday 12 January 2011

Patience

My one little word for 2011.
I don't like showing off pictures of myself, but as it was the first assignment Ali set I thought I had better get the camera on self timer being as no one is ever around to take it for me!
I'm not overly enthusiastic about this photo, but I think it shows me where I'm at right now.
I chose patience as my word as it is definately something I need to work on with my nearly teenage daughter and for balance in my own life. (and for learning how to use photoshop elements!!!)
I've been looking for quotes and found this one by John Quincy Adams.

"Patience and perseverance have a magical effect before which difficulties disappear and obstacles vanish."

I'm looking for that magical effect :)
Just waiting on supplies now to finish my little atc cards.
Back soon x

No comments: