Tuesday 22 March 2011

Blogging...

for scrapbookers.
This is Shimelle's new online class. I thought I might join in.
This is my blogging place (amongst others round the house) but this one is my favourite, its where I am now.
So today it's just a short post to blog about what I want to get from this class.
I want to scrap more
therefore to blog more of what I scrap
but I want my blog posts to be more than just what materials I've used....to have more meaning
to blog everyday life too
but not necessarily everyday
I also may need to find 3 hours more everyday too!!!

2 comments:

Scrap-diva said...

Hi Debbie
Well, I wish you luck on your journey. I see you also work so combining work, family and a few hobbies IS stressfull!
Keep well
Natalie

Claire said...

I'm totally with you hun - I want to scrap more too, but never seem to get round to it what with work, family life and making cards! I did make a start about a year ago - I have numerous scrap books just waiting to be filled - so you will certainly be an inspiration to me. Hugs, Claire x