Thursday 3 March 2011

I saw it and needed one ;)

I was watching Tim Holtz on QVC last week and fleetingly, this little necklace caught my eye. I don't think it was shown much but when I saw it I knew I wanted one too! I think Tim' s word was wonderful.
This is the image I would have liked as a tattoo.. heart with wings ... my thinking is a bit like a guardian angel around my heart (sad I know :)) but I chickened out and now its too late cos I'm not allowed one now as i'm imunosupressed (apologies for the spelling!)
Anyway I used Tim's charms and coloured the heart with the red alcohol ink, read a book (lol nearly!) to find the word "patience" which is my One little word and then covered it with crackle accents and let it dry. I'm loving the crackled look its given the heart.
My big 2 set eyes on it tonight and they both want one too!

Ttfn xx

No comments: