Monday 14 March 2011

Puppy dog

Not sure where all the time is disappearing to at the moment.... and worse still my lovely husband keeps pinching my craft room!!! i think because I've tidied it up and made some space (for me!) he thinks its his again.
I made this last week, one afternoon before picking up the kids. Its my Bella when she was a puppy. I think it was the first night we had her at our house. She's so cute :)

I've used a few bits out of the Make and Create February true love kit- lace, pins, heart banner and the lacey flower.
I've put some journaling lines on and I'll pop that on later.
Thanks for stopping by xx

3 comments:

Loopylou. said...

awwwwwww debbie that is just so squishably cute hunn!! i love it. i was brought up with daschunds so have a total love for them, my mum lost hers last year and she was devastated :(
huge hugs Lou xxxx

Anna said...

I love this! Great way to use the kit. Do you mind if I put it on the shop blog? I would love to show it there!

Anita said...

awwww, this is just sooooo cute Debbie. Loving all your lovely little bits and bobs on the page..xxx