Thursday 26 May 2011

PYO

Another layout completed using a sketch by Shimelle. These photos were taken last year on my phone camera. They've been there a while as I could never get them to send to my email. Last week I got myself a polaroid pogo printer which I love (although its very temprementle and the quality of print is not great) But its instant, requires NO ink and it will print pics from my phone. Sounds good to me :)
We went to our local PYO on a gorgeous afternnoon and picked loads of strawberries as I had a bee in my bonnet about making strawberry jam and had just purchased a new jam kettle and needed to be seen using it lol!
The jam was super yummy and I made sure my nearest and dearest got to try some with scones and clotted cream :)
Enjoy your week x

1 comment:

Lou said...

Hi!Debbie i really *love* this page,the photos are lovely and with your papers/detail-just perfect.
Clever you,i love cream teas...
Hope you had a nice week,
hugs Lou.xx