Thursday 26 April 2012

Week in the life Wednesday

Ollie began the day with nutella on toast. We had heavy rain for most of the day, although the sun came out later while we did the school run. Today's special activity at nursery was to paint the teachers for the welcome board, this is me, I love how it looks like I'm loosing my skirt!
This afternoon I had me a little shopping trip, I bought a new bag and shoes for work and found this pretty pink scarf in the sale too.
I had a very resourceful trip at the library and found some gorgeous books to look at. Ollie chose a rather large book on science and when I asked him of he really wanted it he replied " yes mummy I love science!"
And finally I had a lovely evening with a packet of munchies, some crochet and the apprentice on the telly!
Xx

No comments: