Saturday 5 January 2013

On the hoook



 
Working on a bit of a rug for the kitchen.
I happened upon a post on facebook here and then had a little search round the tinterweb and found that you can get the yarn Hoooked zpagetti here at Purple Linda's!
So excitment overtook me and i ordered some straight away :)
The doily pattern I'm using is from ravelry and is called 21st century doily, but you could use any pretty doily pattern.
It's not finished yet, I've used 2 spools I think I need one more to complete the edging...(it's on order!)
Bella is modelling the size , its quite big and I'll measure it when it's finished.
Look out for the ta da!

1 comment:

Pink Milk said...

Oh I just love that picture! Your rug looks fabulous and Bella is so gorgeous.

I followed your link to Purple Linda's and, I have to say, I'm quite tempted to have a go with that Zpagetti yarn - there's a lovely choice of colours.

Uh oh, another one for the list!!! ;-)

Heather x