Monday 23 December 2013

Merry Christmas



What a fun December! We had the arrival of Elfy who has made us giggle with his many antics including drawing on photos, decorating the Christmas tree and *gasp* drawing on the small boy last night!! I will be very sad when he returns to Father Christmas tonight. 


We had the annual visit to Santa. He is an absolutely brilliant Santa with such a friendly manner. Small boy loved him! 


And now tonight we have a few presents piling up under the tree, which I have loved this year. I have bought lots of new ornaments for it this year including toadstools, a snowman and some gorgeous angel wings which I think will have to stay out after the tree has gone. 
Tomorrow is going to be a busy baking, last minute cleaning and present delivering day, so for now I will wish you a very merry Christmas and I hope a very peaceful New Year xx 

No comments: