Saturday 19 September 2009

Some quick projects

Hello! Just a couple of quick projects to keep my blog updated. This one is one of Lauren Meader's new templates the small "Its on the house".
Its super quick and easy to print and assemble and is so dinky and cute. I've stamped 3 of the circle circus stamps- another new stamp set up and coming in the new SU catologue. There are some ghirardelli milk chocolate squares inside which are just so yum!
(Of course I'm not eating them and by the way I lost another 2lb this week yay!!)
Cardstock is brocade blue with night of navy ink and ribbon.
Then as I was blog surfing I found this blog which led me to this tutorial and then I made this oh so adorable little magazine file with 4 cards. I used my pocket silhouette stamps for this and perfect plum and pale plum cardstock, so saffron dsp and some of Augusts free ribbon.

2 comments:

Helen said...

Both projects are fab! Love that colour scheme with the plum - might borrow that!

Heather said...

Gorgeous makes Deb x x