Wednesday 30 September 2009

Swaps sent and swaps received


I signed up for the worldwide swap with Dawn Rapas and today I received them! This is a lovely folder project by Sue Begger my swap sister. Inside opens up to reveal layered envelopes and inserts and a pretty envelope pocket.
This is Sue's 2nd swap, a decorated purse using SU s carosel notes. Again its gorgeous and beautifully stamped. I have been sent 2 gorgeous items and I love them! Thank you so much Sue.
These are my swaps that I sent to Sue. The first is a bag of tags made using old olive and real red card and ink and decorated with a little sprinkling of glitter. I used the tags for all stamp set.
and this is a wiper card (instructions from splitcoast) using almost amethyst, sage shadow and ski slope dsp. The stamp set is a new level 2 hostess set whimsical wings. The ribbon is choc chip.
Tfl x

No comments: