Friday 19 March 2010

Sneak peek

MMMMM... yum yum just lookie lookie at this cute birdie, gorgeous papers and stamps! I couldn't wait to get my sticky little mitts on these..............
(and you will be able to from the 1st April when the new mini goes live!!!!)
The birdie is a super new punch and she is punched out from the new sweet pea designer papers which go together with the my sweet pea stamp set.
This card and gift box were made for my friends birthday earlier in the week.
I put some scrummy smelling raspberry and mallow bath bombs inside which smelt divine.
Anyways been a busy week, I have just finished instructions for my card class tomorrow while watching sport relief (isn't Smithy great!)
TTFN xx

1 comment:

Helen said...

Absolutely fabulous, Debbie! Love that bird punch. We used it this morning for the M&T - sorry you couldn't be there but Elizabeth will show you what we did.