Friday 2 April 2010

The new mini catalogue is live!!

The new mini went live yesterday so if you would like to order yourself a copy please email me here. I've used one of my favourite products from the mini on the card above... the new 2 step bird punch. Its gorgeous, as is the new sweet pea paper pad and the my sweet pea stamp set! i've used the big shot to create a swing card and decorated with all of the above. The cardstock is taken with teal and pumpkin pie.
this is Lauren's new gift box template. I've used more of the sweet pea papers along with images from my sweet pea and the sentiment is from the new something sweet stamp set (more to come on that soon!) The cardstock is pretty in pink and chocolate chip.

There are loads more new gorgeous stamp sets, design papers and super sparkly shimmer paints..... grab a copy today and check them out for yourselves!
Back soon x


No comments: