Sunday 6 June 2010

Fab weekend!

Ok , so it was Ollie's birthday ages ago but I forgot to share the card I made for him. It uses a treat cup out of the mini catologue and I've filled it with millions, Ollie's favourite. (Did you know they do these millions in colours that match the SU colour families!!! So far I've found purple- perfect plum, cola- ruby red, pink- pretty in pink and blue- tempting turquoise! )
I've also used the monkey from fox and friends, the branch from the 2 step bird punch and sweet pea papers.
We've had a super weekend. Jamie was in a football tournament on Saturday, the weather was great so we took a picnic while we watched them play. Everyone came back to ours and we all took part in a karoke competition!!! (My poor neighbours!)
Then this afternoon they had a game of lads v dads which they all thoroughly enjoyed...Paul insists it doesn't hurt...yet!
Anyway I'm off I have sooo many jobs to do :) Tfl x

No comments: