Tuesday, 13 July 2010

Phew... I'm whacked!

What a busy day!
This morning was sports day in nursery and my job was to turn the skipping rope for a few skips and jumps...its beginning to ache now!
I've also ironed 13 shirts yuk! belonging to DH and 7 of DD's.
I called in at mums to pick up some blackcurrants to make some jam but as I was getting stuff ready I realised I didn't have enough sugar, so thats my job tomorrow afternoon.
This card I have made for the new Kenny K challenge blog and the theme was pastels. I've used SU orchid oppulance , sage green card and cottage wall dsp. I've stamped around the edge with the swirly stamp from whimsical wings. The Kenny K image is called Miss Thang and shes coloured with promarkers.
I 've also used the sketch from Friday Sketchers.
Thanks ttfn x

3 comments:

NormaJean said...

Hi, I love your card!! the paper is so pretty and I love the way you color , just beautiful
Hugs Normajean

Cheryl Valadez said...

Your card is wonderful! Love the colors and the layout! So fab!! Thanks for joining us this week at KKKGC ;D

Hugz,
Cheryl

Sharon Keanly said...

Love the layout and the soft pastel shades. Your colouring is wonderful. Good luck with the challenge and thanks for joining us at Kenny K's. hugs Sharon