Sunday 26 September 2010

an untraditional Christmas

Found a lovely little shop yesterday (and a nice pub!) while out with my friend Lynne called The little paper house. Had some gorgeous bits and pieces in, these papers from MME were one of my purchases aswell as some more cosmo cricket and some rather nice wool ....
Anyway this card is for the Lili of the valley challenge to use untraditional colours on your christmas card, I've coloured James in with promarkers I think he looks a bit cold though! I've used the sketch from over on friday sketchers too. The flower is a prima one I found in my stash that I must have had for ages!
I have a little house guest staying with me for a couple of weeks.. its Bella's mum, Izzy. Bella was a bit jealous when I first sat down and Izzy climbed up next to me so we quickly had a rearrange and I now have Bella on my knee and Izzy on my feet and Holly is lying on the floor in front of me! I'll post some piccies tomorrow.
Tfl x

1 comment:

Claire said...

This is so cute and I love the bright colours you've used for the untradional Christmas. Loive it! Hugs, Claire x