Monday 27 September 2010

Tiddly ink sketch challenge

This is my Tiddly ink card this week for their sketch challenge. I chose to colour the tree hugger image that I've had printed off for a while now and I used my promarkers to make a dotty autumnal apple tree. I'm so loving these papers they are Imaginisce apple cider papers as is the apple basket stamp. I've made it into a thank you card, as we have so much to be thankful for :)
I'm still getting both these pesky dogs on my knee, they get so excited and can t just sit quite close enough... :) I think Holly my lab is feeling a little put out, she is sulking in her bed today.
Anyways still got some ironing to finish and wanted to have a go with that new wool I bought on Saturday..... I need to hunt for some knitting needles ....

3 comments:

Larissa said...

So cute Debbie! Love the apples that you added to the tree! Thanks for joining us at Tiddly Inks!

Hugs,
Larissa

DonnaMundinger said...

Such a pretty Fall card, Debbie! Love the added apples. thanks for joining the Tiddly Inkers this week! xxD

Christy/Tiddly Inks Digitals said...

So clever how you colored the tree and added fruit. :)