Sunday 3 October 2010

TI challenge

Well I was hoping to post everyday with a new project while Paul was away but I have to say I haven't had much time for crafting as I 've been out or doing domestic chores lol!
Anyway today I finished my Tiddly Ink challenge card which was to use diamond glaze or crackle accents.
I've used diamond glaze on the witches  hat and on the bats.
I've coloured my images with promarkers and attached the bats from behind with acetate strips so they dangle over.
I'm trying to watch a film at the same time as blogging so apologies for the short post :)
Thanks for stopping by xx

4 comments:

Loopylou. said...

cute card debbie thankyou for playing along with the tiddly inkers, hugs Lou xxx

mfc.melissamade2 said...

Wonderful card - love the image with the house behind!
Melissa

Christy/Tiddly Inks Digitals said...

What a great combination of images..love it. :)

DonnaMundinger said...

How cute and spooky! thanks for joining the Tiddly Inkers this week! xxD