Monday 28 February 2011

Happy anniversary mum and dad!

 This card is for my Mum and Dad who celebrate their 41st wedding anniversary today! It doesn't seem that long since we had their party last year...time is flying.
The card template is from Lauren Meader HERE and I cut it out on my cricut. The papers are new ones from My minds eye- Stella and rose (Aren't they just gorgeous!) And the stamp is a digital one from the stamp fairy called Lenny and Linda in love.
Here's a closer look at the image. I've coloured with promarkers and added a bit of depth with a brown polychromo.

Mum , Dad have a lovely day... big hugs xxx

2 comments:

Anita said...

What a gorgeous card Debbie, I bet they loved it! You colour beautifully and i love the diofferent shaopes you have combined.....gorgeous!.xx Warmest wishes Anita..xxx

Claire said...

Aww this is just gorgeous hun - love those cute bear images and the colours are all so perfect - they will be so pleased with this. Hugs, Claire x