Monday 11 June 2012

Just a quick update

Some half term holiday fun photos. We have been inside a lot due to the weather being so bad very wet and rainy ☔
We did manage to get out on Tuesday and went into the woods to build a den . Ollie and Jamie thoroughly enjoyed it and Paul did too!
I have had my nose stuck in my kindle reading the fifty shades of grey trilogy ...very good!
We have been baking these were peanut and chocolate chip cookies and they were divine.
Jamie enjoyed his first American flat coffee he's really growing up now and we went to John Lewis where I had super fun walking round drooling over all the goodies in there. I couldn't
resist treating myself to a little bit of Cath 😄
We also celebrated Ollies 6th birthday at our local soft play all good fun was has had by everyone.

 
 
 
 

1 comment:

Lou said...

Hi! really great photos Debbie,sounds like a lot of fun too.
Yummy baking and the birthday boy looks very happy :)
Love to do John Lewis too,so many lovely bits.
hugs Lou.xx