Thursday 12 July 2012

Love...crochet




Hello!
Blogging seems to have fell by the wayside of late.
I've been busy doing lots of crochet grabbing chances whenever possible.....I'm addicted!
Talking about addictions, I love instagram! I'm quite a nosy person and adore looking at photos of other peoples crafts, homes and interests. Its wonderfully inspiring.
This flower bunting is my latest project I've made a few for a local shop, very exciting :)

On countdown now for school finishing and new and interesting opportunities for September when my TA role changes slightly and I move from nursery into year 1. Lovely too as lots of the children remember me and I'm looking forward to seeing their progress.

Had a super day at our local craft fair a couple of weeks ago. I attended with my baby crochet stuff. I'd love to set up a fan page for facebook but I need to find a good name. Any recomendations?


Here's a little look :)

Be back sooner x



No comments: