Saturday 26 January 2013

This week at Smudge house.




So this week saw us making cake pops in my new cake pop maker that the hubs bought me for Christmas.
 
Of course the all important licking of the bowl came first by the small boy. Have you got it all my little man???

 
Then came the dipping! We dipped them in yellow candy melts and milk chocolate and addded a sprinkling of coloured sugar and hundreds and thousands.

 
 
they were pretty yummy and quite soon disappeared!


 
On the crafting side of things I have been crocheting in the evenings (nothing to show yet all works in progress)
 
And having a play with ink and another little delivery of Lavinia stamps just for me :)
 
The bottom picture is the second go as I was a bit over enthusiastic with the glitter right at the end of the above card , so started again and I think I'm pretty happy with the one below.
 

 
Loving getting my hands all inky again.




We still have snow here, very wintery although I feel it will be melting soon. good job I really love snow but after a while I've had enough!
 


 
Anyways do take care enjoy the weekend, I think I maybe going wool shopping shortly.x

No comments: