Friday 8 February 2013

Right now


Right now we are enjoying a beautiful bunch of golden daffodils. I have them in the kitchen and they brighten the place up when the sun goes to the other side of the house
 
Right now the boys are building lego and feeling proud when its finished. ( And having sad moments when it breaks... glue me thinks??)
 
 
Right now I am craving hot chocolate and 5 minutes peace on these cold afternoons.


Right now the crochet hook has been hot! And these super projects are on there way to their new owners. The patterns are from Lisa, Micah makes, Holland designs and Repeat crafter me Thank you!
 
Right now I'm recieving happy post! A lovely new lunch bag from Lollyrocket and I've just signed up for a Graze box which was very exciting as I had to pick what I would like in my boxes. I'm hoping this will stop me eating chocolate and "picking" on the not so good stuff in the evening.
 
Oh yes and right there in the middle is my very naughty purchase of some Leighton Denny nailvarnish!! Nuff said lol ;)


 
Right now my gorgeous tea set from Cath Kidston is getting a good airing. This pattern is so pretty and delicate I just loves it!
 
I have a piece of carrot cake and a tea infusion from my graze box...they did not last long and were extremely yummy!
 

 
Enjoy your right now xx

No comments: