Tuesday 20 January 2015

A couple of ta dah's

Hello peeps!
Just a quick one today to show a couple of projects I've been working on over Christmas. 
The first one is my finished cushion cover. I saw this stitch sometime ago last year and fell in love with it.


My squares weren't just big enough to fit my cushion so I just added an extra round of treble crochets. 
It's happily sitting on my green Lloyd loom chair in my bedroom and makes me smile and squish it as I walk past. 

I really think these yarn colours are yummy too.. It's James C Brett cotton on. Tis very soft and scrummy.
 I had a little left over and spotted a post and pattern over on Heather's blog, Pink Milk ( which by the way is a fantastic blog with beautiful photographs and content) Heather shared a pattern for a big long cowl. I've been looking at my daughters that she had for Christmas admiring how cosy she looked, so when I saw this I thought it would be perfect. 

Here it is.... 

 

And that's me there modelling it. Hee hee I'm not great at this selfie lark yet especially on my iPad lol!
Thanks for sharing the pattern Heather. 
Toodle pip xx



No comments: