Monday 6 May 2013

Finally we have beautiful sunshine

 
 
We have just enjoyed a glorious weekend in the sunshine!
I have had the camera out and in manual(!!) I've stopped taking some of my immunosuppressants that used to make me a bit shaky, so I found using manuel very hard :)
I'm very pleased with how these photos have turned out, I have just been using my 50mm 1.8 lens on all these pictures.
 
Here's my lovely Bella enjoying the sunshine in the garden.


 
These are my daffs that my bestie bought round earlier in the week. We both thought they were a bit worse for wear but they blossomed into these little beauties and they smell divine too.

 
Today is Mum's birthday (happy birthday mum) and whilst Dad made some rather tasty meatballs his presentation wasn't the best so I decided to photograph the pudding! This is one of Mums very delicious strawberry pavlovas and super yummy too.

 
I'm going to finish up today with this pretty picture of Dads tulips. There are many in the garden and I think today I have taken photos of most of them but this one was one of my favourites.

 
Enjoy the rest of the weekend, a spot of crochet now for me till bedtime to wind down ready for going back to work tomorrow to enjoy our mayday parade. I hope we have sunshine like today!

No comments: